This section applies to you if you are a California resident (“resident” or “residents”). For purposes of this section, references to “personal information” shall include “sensitive personal information,”
as these terms are defined under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”).
Processing of Personal Information
In the preceding 12 months, we collected and (where indicated below) disclosed for a business purpose the following categories of personal information and sensitive
personal information (denoted by +) about residents:
|Category||Categories of Recipients*|
|Identifiers such as name, username, email address, IP address||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7|
|Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statue, such as name, telephone number||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7|
|Commercial information such as records of Products or services purchased||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7|
|Internet or other similar network activity such as IP address, information regarding your interaction with the Products||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7|
|Product Geolocation||3, 7|
|Professional or employment-related information such as title of profession, employer||1, 2, 5, 7|
|Account access credentials+ such as account log-in||1, 2, 5, 7|
* These category numbers correspond to those categories numbered in the Disclosures and Transfers of Information section above.
The specific business or commercial purposes for which we collect or disclose your personal information and the categories of sources from which we collect your personal information are described in the sections above, Our Use of Your Personal Data and Disclosures and Transfers of Information. We only use and disclose sensitive personal information for the purposes specified in the CCPA. The criteria we use to determine how long to retain your personal information is described in the
section below, Retention of Personal Data.
Selling and/or Sharing of Personal Information
We do not “sell” or “share” (as those terms are defined under the CCPA) personal information, nor have we done so in the preceding
12 months. Further, we do not have actual knowledge that we “sell” or “share” personal information of residents under 16 years of age.
Your California Privacy Rights
As a California resident, you may have the rights listed below in relation to personal information that we have collected about you. However, these rights are not absolute,
and in certain cases, we may decline your request as permitted by law.
- Right to Know. You have a right to request the following information about our collection, use and disclosure of your personal information:
- categories of personal information we have collected or disclosed for a business purpose;
- categories of sources from which we collected personal information;
- the business or commercial purposes for collecting personal information
- categories of third parties to whom the personal information was disclosed for a business purpose; and
- specific pieces of personal information we have collected.
- Right to Delete. You have a right to request that we delete personal information we maintain about you.
- Right to Correct. You have a right to request that we correct personal information we maintain about you.
You may exercise any of these rights by contacting us using the information provided below. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of these rights. We may need to collect information from you to verify your identity, such as your email
address, government issued ID or date of birth, before providing a substantive response to the request. You may designate, in writing or through a power of attorney document, an authorized agent to make requests on your behalf to exercise your rights.
Before accepting such a request from an agent, we will require that the agent provide proof you have authorized them to act on your behalf, and we may need you to verify your identity directly with us.